As a professional TV and film make-up artist over many years, I have had the pleasure to work with many production teams.
Pip (Lee) Dadd Makeup for
TV, Film and Press Makeup Portfolio
I have had the pleasure of doing TV and film makeup for a broad range of productions, including:
BBC TV Programmes
- Never Mind The Buzzcocks
- Murder In Mind
- Scarlett Pimpernel
- Sports Personality Of The Year
Independent Film Makers
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- James Bond Golden Eye
- Gosford Park
- Ness Valley Studios Film Last Laugh directed by Sue Dunderdale
- Projects with The London Film School Covent Garden MA Course
- Student films with Redroofs Maidenhead
- Beaconsfield Film School Kodak Student Commercial Awards
- Perrier Comedy Awards
Channel 5 Television Programmes
- Family Affaires
ITV Television Programmes
- Foyles War Series 1
- Footballers Wives Series 1
- Editorial Work for Sunday Telegraph
I offer my professional makeup services for TV commercials or short business films these days as working on long TV series of feature films doesn’t work with family life. If you have the budget for a makeup artist, I’d love to help.
Makeup on Screen for Your Viewing Pleasure
Pip Dadd’s Makeup for Other Events
Special Occassion Makeup
Ideal if you’re going to an event like a big party, a ball, a prom, a Christening, an Awards Ceremony, or Hen.
Your wedding is an event like no other. The most special day where you and your bridesmaids can feel even more beautiful with the right makeup.
Click the photo to be taken to my portfolio page so you can see some of the previous people I’ve done the makeup for.